Hana Yori Dango Forum

Jun ti chiede di fidanzarsi con lui.....

« Older   Newer »
Dolce Melodia
view post Posted on 23/11/2011, 16:44

#01 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…I feel nervous, it’s like you’re someone completely different. It really suits you.”

#02 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…Nice try. Sorry, sorry.”

#03 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…If you did it for me then I’m happy. They’re really pretty.”

#04 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…Go put some gloves on! Sorry, I said too much.”

#05 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…stop it, my heart starts beating faster when I look at you. Embarrassing.”

#06 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…(laughs) Oh, sorry. Don’t be so mad.”

#07 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…Pretty, and I’m not just talking about your nails. Embarrassing.”

#08 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…No, no more, they’re making my eyes hurt. But I’m getting used to it.”

#09 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…Would you, go out with me? What am I saying…”

#10 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…wow, you’re a challenger. I like it.”

#11 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…You know, it makes you look like a real woman. I’m impressed”

#12 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…So what were you trying to prove? It brings out you though.”

#13 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?………sorry, I couldn’t stop looking. You look really pretty.”

#14 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…I like it, but I can’t speak for the rest of society. Don’t be so mad.”

#15 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…You know, no matter what you do, you’ve always got good taste. Maybe I said too many good things.”

#16 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…Don’t you think it’s time you accepted who you are. I’m only joking.”

#17 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…You know, taking another look at you, you really are pretty. Now it’s just your personality”

#18 (Hair salon): “Did you change your hairstyle?…You might want to start wearing a hat. Sorry, I said too much.”

#19 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…I don’t usually say nice things, but those look nice. Good to know you can deliver when the occasion calls for it.”

#20 (Nail salon): “Did you do your nails?…I don’t get it. But it’s growing on me.”

Video

0 replies since 23/11/2011, 16:44   78 views